Early Birds Breakfast Club
- To provide a safe environment for all children before school commences,
- To provide a service for parents who need their children to be supervised before school,
- To encourage social skills through fun activities with the option of a quiet area to complete any homework,
- To provide the choice of a healthy breakfast.
- Breakfast club is open from 8.00am to 8:50am for any child wishing to participate,
- Social skills are developed through emphasis of good table manners, interacting with both students and teachers,
- Offering the opportunity for every child regardless of age to partake in breakfast table discussions,
- Offering a wide range of fun activites in groups or individually,
- Provision is made for a wide range of breakfasts, this includes a hot breakfast usually on a Friday!
Items available for breakfast
- 3 choices of cereal (which are changed regularly),
- Preserves e.g. Jam, Lemon curd, Marmalade and Honey
- Fresh juices,
- Cordial juice drink,
- Fresh Fruit
- Hot breakfast e.g. beans on toast or spaghetti on toast
Breakfast Club Ethos
T Turn early morning into early learning
O Offer warm and cold breakfast
A Always use our manners at table and play
S Safe and welcoming environment
T To provide fun activities
We offer After School Care until 5.30pm
Children have a snack between 3.30pm and 4.00pm then there are a range of activities for children to do such as computing, craftwork, sports and games.
The cost of after school club: £3.00 up until 4.00pm
£6.00 for a full session.