Mrs Pilling (Class Teacher) and Mrs McCormick (LSA).
For an overview of our exciting curriculum for this year, please click here!
We’ve started work on our Discover and Explore Arts Awards…
- Our class has a swimming lesson every Monday afternoon. Boys need to have swimming trunks – not shorts. Girls need a costume and swimming cap which can be purchased from the leisure centre at a cost of £3.50. The children need to bring a towel as well.
- Mathematics homework is set every Friday… please help your child to return it by the following Wednesday.
- At the start of each half term, theme homework is sent home. This is a list of suggested activities which link to our work in class that half term – please feel free to think of your own for your child to link in with our theme and ask your child to share these with us in school. There are prizes awarded to the children who put in the most effort with their homework!
- Book bags need to be in school every day.
If you have any questions or queries please don’t hesitate to come in and speak to us before school on the yard or after school at home time.
Useful websites for children in Acorn Class!
- http://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/7-11-years/ordering-and-sequencing-numbers You can select a variety of units in Mathematics, relevant for their age and ability.